Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Committing suicide?

Committing suicide?

Ryan Szekeres
RJ: ryanbytes
CO: Ryan

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 4
My business is seriously screwed up. I'm in debt up to my nipples with automatic loans. I'm having a spinal fusion on June 5 and will have a LOT of time on my hands. Is there a way to kill my company and start over? Can I use another email address or will I get nailed as a cheater?
Andrew Wiggen
RJ: Andrew Wiggen
CO: stessier

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
I don't know about starting completely over like that, but have you tried the "Sell your Company" route? I don't know what happens to a company with that much debt, but under City->HQ is "Sell Company". You sell it to the computer, so no one is harmed in the purchase. Might be worth a try while waiting for an answer to the question your are really asking.
Sean Wright
RJ: Mr. Wright
CO: Sean Wright

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
go to settings in the top right, right next to forum and click restart account. it will restart you sort of like a new account. with money and a lvl20 tech

you can also have multiple accounts as long as you are not funneling money from one account to the other

also you can't sell a company that owes more than it is worth so that will not work
Ryan Szekeres

+ / -

I haven't checked the settings in a long time. I didn't know there was a reset. Thanks for the tip! Watch out guys, I'll have a LOT of recovery time and I'll be kicking some butt. Or failing miserably but having fun at it. :)
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Yea theres a "restart" button of sorts. I used it one when I was new and trying to make a million different things at once.
David Karl
RJ: Vladorf
CO: Hrink

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
there is a restart option, it's like, under settings in the top right corner of the game, next to the forum buttom.
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
Sell everything. Use cash for a farmer market. Use remaining money for import/b2b, stock the market.

How muh is our daily interest? You can fight back the debt!
ryan hofmann
RJ: Kurtus Kurt Kurtington
CO: Doctor Kurt Hofmann

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
I made a similiar mistake and sold limes.co. I started over again after that to see how stores work. Thank goodness for the x2 lazy button! I am now the proud owner of sells stuff ink
Ryan Szekeres

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

I ran through so many different factories and products. All the early "gifts" let me build and experiment. Ultimately to my detriment. So far things are going slow and sucky, just like a real business! :)

You need to register or login to post a reply.