Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » [CO] Selling All Derpman Companies

[CO] Selling All Derpman Companies

Herb Derpman
RJ: Herb Derpman
CO: Herb Derpman

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 35
I have decided to stop playing the game and I am going to be selling all my companies on the stock market. I am currently third highest net worth in the game and some of these companies are very old, so they are well built up and very profitable.

In an effort to allow as many players as possible to get a piece of the companies, I am going to be putting more stock up for sale as needed (and at a higher price each time) until I have no more, so keep an eye out and get your shares early!

Now some information about the companies:

Derpman Donut Company (DERPBAKE) is where I got my start. It is a fully self-contained bakery company I used to sell all sorts of pies, donuts, bread, muffins, rolls, oatmeal cookies and desserts such as tiramasu, banana splits, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, etc. It has high research in all ingredients. The only problem is it does not contain any stores for selling the desserts (chocolate cake, vanilla cake, banana split, etc), because I used Derpman Resources (DERPMISC) to sell those. This company on its own will be very profitable, though when combined with a company that can sell desserts as well (Or if you tear down some cafes and replace them with food courts), it will do even better.

Derpman Resources (DERPMISC) is a raw material production company as well as the selling point for DERPBAKE's dessert class goods. This company makes high quality ore and metals for use in the automobile and aircraft industries: Steel, Aluminum, Titanium and Titanium Alloy. This company worked with Derpman Engineering (DERPJETS) and Honest Herb Used Cars (DERPCARS), supplying them with the high quality raw materials they needed to be as profitable as they are. This company also produces plenty of electricity, water, and other raw materials to supply every other company I ran, and then some. This company also comes with a large number of food courts which were used to sell cakes and such supplied by Derpman Donut Company (DERPBAKE).

Derpman Engineering (DERPJETS) is easily the most profitable company I have and is able to compete with the established big names in the Aircraft industry. Towards the end of my playing, I shifted my focus entirely to passenger jets as it was the most profitable, so it's a little more behind in tech on the other aircraft. This company is not self contained and relies on obtaining metals, glass, oil, minerals and silicon from other companies such as Derpman Resources(DERPMISC).

Honest Herb Used Cars (DERPCARS) is one of the newer companies I made but it's already very profitable as well. However, it is also not self contained and will require steel, rubber and other raw materials from other companies.

Derpman Beverage Company (DERPBVRG) produces eight different flavors of fruit juice and could easily be setup to produce a lot more, including sodas and such. The only thing it relies on from other companies that I can remember is sugar, which I supplied from Derpman Donut Company (DERPBAKE).

Other companies I own which I'll be selling:
Ebs Electronic (EBB)
New Co (WATER)
Trade Merchants (FIRST)

DERPBAKE, DERPMISC, DERPJETS and DERPCARS all need to wait for the IPO to go through, which will be tomorrow, but the rest will have shares up for sale today.
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I'm sorry to see you go, Herb Derpman. I enjoyed trying to sell beverages when Derpman Beverages was saturating the market -- the competition made it interesting.

You need to register or login to post a reply.