Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » CLOSED/SOLVED Cannot initiate IPO, please help

CLOSED/SOLVED Cannot initiate IPO, please help

Sean Wright
RJ: Tim Tebow
CO: Tim Tebow

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Please help. I cannot initiate the IPO. My NW is over the 30M mark. It was just over yesterday so I figured maybe there was something making it dip back at the time I tried to initiate the IPO. Now today I am sitting at 36.6M and the first thing I did was try to initiate the IPO. It still will not let me. I asked around first to make sure it was only NW and not company fame level 6 too. Everyone said just NW so I am posting this in the trouble section. Here is the error I get:

"Your company needs to be bigger (networth level > 5) or more famous (fame level > 5) to initiate IPO."

Also, I have the million in cash to initiate. Please help. I have been waiting to go public as that is where the game gets real fun! Thank you.
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

+ / -

Total Posts: 140
hit level 6 :p and chill out
it wont take you long

i haven't gone public tho
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
I think he is level 6 at nano cap. What is your fame level? That has to be level 6 too, so I think the others were mistaken. I think that's what's holding me back. I don't get good quests for fame -- like I'm going to get %5 percent of global apple sales? Sheesh! I make wood products!

Anyway, that's probably what's stopping you, and if it isn't, then you'll need Scott to look into it.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Others weren't mistaken, but I did make the change after all those pump and dump schemes to add more restrictions to the stock market.
Sean Wright
RJ: Tim Tebow
CO: Tim Tebow

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Thank you for the reply fearless leader! I will quit freaking now. lol

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments.