Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » CEO discussion

CEO discussion

Karim Shibl
RJ: karim shibl
CO: hamdy

Post Rating: 12
+ / -

Total Posts: 62
how could a CEO know that chair have done something new or the opposite?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I guess that needs to be done with in-game messages.

Generally it should be simple:
Do what you can to get the earnings up. You're hired as the CEO, so you are trusted to handle the details.

Order from me is simple:
Just check to make sure the stores are selling things, and won't run out of stock within the next 24 hours. Make sure the workers in factories and R&D's are actually working. If possible, you can play around with the store prices to maximize profit: (sales_price - cost) * number_sold

That gives us Chairmen time to focus on the strategic aspects - such as which industries to go into, and how to achieve synergy with our multiple companies, etc.

We will not set the chairman's bonus sky high, take a nap, then come back to check on our rising player cash and stock price.
Karim Shibl
RJ: karim shibl
CO: hamdy

+ / -

Total Posts: 62
very helpful.
thanks
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Looking for my next CEO, please submit Resume and salary requirements to me by: in-game message, include number of logins/day, Strategy you will use to grow JOI stock value, number of shares in JOI stock you own, why you want to be CEO, and how many Blueberries of q50, a 2,000m^2 Supermarket with 40-50% market share would sell/day.

The last part is a test of your math skills and will be used to determine your viability as a CEO and your ability to keep sales going 24/7 in my supermarkets, they will have to be as fully stocked as possible by either imports/b2b buys or any other means available.

You will be responsible for a minimum of 3 stores or more, and some other misc, responsibilities.

You need to register or login to post a reply.