Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Capitalism Bugs?

Capitalism Bugs?

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I find that I cannot get myself paid. I have money in the company and have set parameters in the City. Am I missing something?
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
now that you mention it, I notice that too. Perhaps you don't get paid as long as your loan is greater than the amount of cash you have?
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
I think it might be if your loan is greater than your net worth, since I'm still getting paid with big loans in my companies.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Why is the power boat market showing 0% demand met, a demand of over 300, and no one else is even in the market anymore except, apparently, me to look at the charts), and I still can't sell a boat? What's up with that?
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
From the stats page it looks like because the "average store price" got set to the base cost of the item since there were no sales to base it on. So your boats look incredibly over priced to the consumers. You're still selling fractional amounts per tick and it will roll over to a sale eventually. But you need pretty substantial store space to sell boats even in a normal market.

Also note that when you do sell one it will cause the demand to crash way down because of the rise in price. Compare it to some of the boats that are selling at real prices. So don't expect to sell 300 a day even with a huge store.
Brent Goode

+ / -

I figured some of that out on my own. I guess my real question is: Why did it get set at 25K base price? That is an act of bugness, or sabotage. Either way, there is something very wrong there.
Brent Goode

+ / -

I was fine yesterday, and now I am not supposed to play the industry I switched to over a week ago? I can't tell you how tired I am getting of this stupid nonsense. It's not even like I make millions on a sale, either. I wait days to make $300K. Meanwhile, the guys who were allowed to make their early fortunes on it are out there botting their way trough other industries, yanking prices up and down, and making it hard on the players in those arenas to keep going. Damned frustrating, that's all I can say, damned frustrating.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I guess we're not supposed to have watercraft/aircraft demand until the overall economy gets bigger.

This is what is supposed to happen, but it doesn't look like it's happening.
Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

+ / -

Total Posts: 30
On my revenue sheet for yesterday's business the categories for R&D and Production were positive figures instead of negative figures (expenses). This caused my income to be much higher than it should have been and I had to pay over $6.5 million in taxes when I shouldn't have had to pay any due to having a net loss for the day. I hope that Scott can credit my company back the money.
Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

+ / -

Total Posts: 30
Thanks David, unfortunately I was doing just what you suggested to evade paying taxes and it looks like it caught with me:(
Brent Goode

+ / -

Why is it considered income if you cancel? Why would it have had to be income on the day you invested it? What is to say that it wasn't already declared income from previous days?
Why isn't there a penalty for canceling active research, or que'd but not activated research? Someone had to start the process of scheduling resources and personnel and lab space to accommodate the scheduled work. There should be some sort of penalty for early withdrawal of the projects.

Either way, clearly it is a manipulation of the game structure, and once again, we walk on the line of ethical/unethical intent. Letter vs. spirit. Corrupt or connected.

You need to register or login to post a reply.