Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Can we get an option to modify requests?

Can we get an option to modify requests?

Dana Sands
RJ: Fred Fredrickson
CO: Fred Fredrickson

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 26
Could we get an option to modify a request? It would be find if the company got charged the same $500 fee we get when creating a new request. I have a pure retail company with LOTS of requests and it's kind of a pain to manage them. Any time I want to change the offer price I have to create a whole new request and then delete the old one. It's getting old fast.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Aye I like this idea as well as long as there is a minor fee attached to it.
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
Should be moved to "Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback"
Pankaj Dheer
RJ: Pankaj Dheer
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
There seems to have been some major chaos with my company, Punkopolis. Happened yesterday after update, posted in "Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback" but no response so trying here.
Some crazy transactions happened after update where I have sold water to my own company (I dont even know if thats possible. I thought it was only about canceling listings). Even worse, I didnt get the full amount. With those transactions, all i should have lost was about 5% as the charge for B2B purchase. But i ended up losing 50 bn of cash out of 53 bn.

Anyone having such issues?
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
I've never had that type of problem in the game.

You need to register or login to post a reply.