Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Buying and Reselling on B2B - Logistics?

Buying and Reselling on B2B - Logistics?

Matt Magnum
RJ: Matt
CO:

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 9
I have noticed people buying my products and then turning around and re-listing them on the B2B. They are trying to control the market, which is fine, I don't really care what someone does with my product as long as they bought it. This is just me thinking out loud along the lines of realism. It would be a logistical nightmare for someone to purchase thousands of slabs of steel and resell them. But you can do stuff like this right now with a few clicks no extra cost involved. Again not a complaint, made my money, and maybe you have an idea in the works for this already.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
At this point I believe there are more important functions waiting to be added, we can wait on adding weight/dimension to the products, warehouse, and the markets.
Matt Magnum
RJ: Matt
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
No doubt! Just throwing it out there as a flaw I noticed. Right now it actually works to my advantage, they drive up the price and tomorrow I will again have the highest quality lowest priced goods which will sell almost instantly.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Think of it as a futures market. You can buy and sell large quantities of many products in the real world without ever taking delivery of them with futures contracts. The system allows manufacturers (you) to get guaranteed income at a fixed price (what you sell on B2B at) while letting speculators (the buyer/reseller) possibly make a profit if market price increases (on B2B). But they also assume the risk if market price decreases. Fair system for both parties and a reasonable mimic of the real world. Don't see any reason to change it personally.

Although, like you say, they are trying to buy all stock and artificially raise prices, there are too many market participants in the real world for that to be possible. As the game grows though that will be much more difficult.

You need to register or login to post a reply.