Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Buttersmith Inc Investor's Newsletter

Buttersmith Inc Investor's Newsletter

David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
Dear Investors,

As Chairman and CEO of Buttersmith Inc, I want to thank you for your investment in the company. It is my personal promise to you that I, Fenious Buttersmith, will do everything in my power to see that you get a rich return on your investment. To promulgate this goal, Buttersmith Inc has used your investment to ensure that we are in a position to dominate the toilet market. We not only make our famous brand of Buttersmith Toilet Paper, "You can smell the quality!" (tm), but we have expanded into the production and sale of the toilets themselves, with the new line of Buttersmith Fibermaster 1000 Nanocarbon toilets "No matter what you eat, it goes down smooth!" (tm).

We are pleased with the initial response to our new product line and feel certain that we will soon wipe the competition clean, and we feel certain that you will be flush with cash as a result.

Look out for next month's newsletter, when I may have some exciting news about Research and Development on our planned "Pocket Porta Potty."

All the best,
Fenious Buttersmith
Chairman of Buttersmith, Inc.
Symbol: BTSM
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 5
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
Dear Investors,

I simply can't wait until next month to tell you about our new product, the Buttersmith Pocket Porta Potty, "Because you never know when you'll have to go" (tm). This sleek, well designed unit takes advantage of our new nano-carbon casing with micro-fold technology, for a potty that's as easy to put in your pocket as it is to use, and as durable as anything ever made. This is quite possibly the only potty you will ever need. If you hate finding yourself in line waiting for the latest Squex Comix to come out, with no one to hold your place in sight, our new Pocket Porta Potty is your pal! And don't you hate having to miss the good parts in movies because the soft drinks are served in such large cups? Well, miss no more! And with our patented uri-soak sponge technology, including a special breed of ravenous waste eating microbes, you won't have to worry about mess or smell (though do be careful not to touch the sponge).

The fully functional prototype can be seen at the National Toilet Association luncheon in Washington, DC this Friday, where you can even give the potty a try yourself. Do stop by and introduce yourself and I'll be sure to shake your hand.

All the best,
Fenious Buttersmith
Chairman of Buttersmith, Inc.
Symbol: BTSM

You need to register or login to post a reply.