Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » building expansion duration

building expansion duration

dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 55
1. is there any way of making the duration of expansion faster besides paying with reputation?

2. when expanding a 500m store it lets me expand 1200m only at one time, does it mean that the store size is capped at 1700m? when expanding a factory it lets me build about 3700m at the same time , is it something i did or does factories naturally expand faster?
Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

+ / -

Total Posts: 71
Scott said that there would be a new method of hurrying construction implemented with the update, but I might be mishearing things. Also I don't think building size is capped as I've seen some players with some obscenely large factories and stores. Check the rankings page I suppose if you want to check that sort of thing out.
Norbert Lehmann
RJ: bert
CO: Bert

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
the expansion size is limited by time .. i noticed that you can only expand for max 168 hours .. therefor expensions that cost less go faster (more m2 per 168 h ,some factories/mines/wells).. stores/research are more expensive and therefor are slower (less m2 for the same amount of time) .. i dont think there is a cap on max size (not that i've noticed yet)

You need to register or login to post a reply.