Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Bug or not normal!!!

Bug or not normal!!!

arnar ingolfsson
RJ: looser
CO: Addi Paddi

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 55
8.apr it happen 2 times whit 32 min different for all my company (in ratjoy.com server)
hope you understand my post

Date News
Apr 8, 2013
11:34 PM Your company paid $xxxxxx.77 in taxes, $xxxxxx.92 in salaries, $xxxxxxx.00 in building maintenance, $0.00 in interests, and $xxxxxx.61 in executive compensation.
Apr 8, 2013
11:02 PM Your company paid $xxxxxxx.77 in taxes, $xxxxxxx.92 in salaries, $xxxxxxx.00 in building maintenance, $0.00 in interests, and $xxxxxx.61 in executive compensation.
Apr 7, 2013
11:03 PM Your company paid $xxxxxx.96 in taxes, $xxxxxx.92 in salaries, $xxxxxxx.00 in building maintenance, $0.00 in interests, and $xxxxxxx.91 in executive compensation.
Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 71
It seems to be happening to everyone. I just sent out a bug report to Scott after having taken some screenshots of my own company, since I too had paid twice the upkeep last night.

Furthermore it looks like if anyone here pays a salary to another player that the players who receive said salary will have received an unintended bonus in the form of a second payment of that salary. Regardless of these circumstances it is probably for the best that those who are experiencing this bug file bug reports of their own.

If you want to attach screenshots in order to provide some evidence you may do so in an email to scott<at>ratjoy<dot>com. Just remember to be courteous and polite when writing up this bug report and to not sperg over what could very well be just a simple little accident of some kind.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Bug, thanks to Christopher here I issued a refund to everyone.
arnar ingolfsson
RJ: looser
CO: Addi Paddi

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
what do this "post rating" means
and "karma"???
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
When people upvote your post you gain karma and your post gains rating, and vice versa.

(and I believe it actually costs some of your own karma to upvote or downvote others)

A very negative rating hides your post.
A negative karma can stop you from posting (for a while).

You need to register or login to post a reply.