Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Bringing back companies

Bringing back companies

Fred Ship
RJ: Fred
CO: Fred

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
I have been slowly bringing back a company. Having a lot of success with UL. Took two weeks, but it is very profitable now, and back on track.
I picked up CBTL today, and am starting reforms.

Also became majority share holder on KDC. But because it's public, I can't move money in... it has a loan out for more than the (negative value) company is worth.

Is there a way to declare bankruptcy? This company cannot be revived, it's just going to sit on the market looking sad.
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
You should move to www.capitalism-online.com, it is the new server where everyone is migrating to. :)

edit - sorry I realize this doesn't answer your question however.
Zack WenJian
RJ: Zack
CO: Zack

+ / -

Total Posts: 114
i feel that EOS should be shut down and focus on capitalism.. its diversifying the community.. both server doesnt seems to have much player lately
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Shutting down EoS would be the death of Capitalism-online. After running into the bots and the lopsided pyramid that is Cap, most people leave in short order. We went from nearly 500 players the beginning of June to barely 150 not quite 4 weeks later. And most of that is because of Cap. If it wasn't for EoS, I would be gone too. You can't force people to enjoy something. The experience is there or it isn't. And right now, it doesn't seem like it is for most players. Certainly not for the nearly 350 that left in just 24 days.
Fred Ship
RJ: Fred
CO: Fred

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Capitalism doesn't have the market out, I feel like that's what makes the game awesome.
I'm playing both, because this is fun- and I'm hoping capitalism will get there...

You need to register or login to post a reply.