Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Bots are ruining the game!

Bots are ruining the game!

Ronald Strømeng
RJ: Arnold
CO: Kontorista

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
I have noticed there are several companies running a business with ZERO quality merchandises. Now, that would not be odd in it self, but the problem seem to be [NPC] companies doing the wheeling & dealing for them. IMO this is classified as cheating/abuse of loopholes.

I don´t think that this should be permitted.
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I don't understand. What does that have to do with bots?
There's nothing wrong with zero quality goods. I see nothing wrong with producing 0Q stuff and selling it to NPCs. It might be an ok strategy when you're just starting out, but once you get over around $100 million net worth, the money you would make doing that would be a joke.
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
What is an {NPC} company? Is it "legal" to do business with them? And why do they exist if, as I suspect, they're not run by the 50-250 active players in EOS?
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
NPC (which probably stands for "Non Player Company") companies are computer run companies that sell low quality goods and will buy a small amount of goods on the BtB market. Of course it's legal to do business with them -- that's why they're there.

You need to register or login to post a reply.