Beta Tester Rewards

Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Scott,

Not sure what the plan is doe beta tester rewards, but I was thinking last night that, if it's anything big, it might be a good idea to let us know a little in advance the type of rewards you are considering.

The track record for surprise infusions of money etc, is not so good around here...
Eddie Beahre
RJ: Eddie Beahre
CO: Max

+ / -

Total Posts: 12
Thats true ....What were the rewards gonna be like Ex.cash,fame,random tech,extra quest
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It's a general update to your profile page to include achievements (only for bragging rights), and the VIP/Platinum-VIP status gives 2x/3x influence gains at daily updates.

New players on the test server gets VIP by default.
As for the CO server, the Plat. VIP and achievements so far are given manually.

No cash was given except as reparations for those wrongfully deleted by the "multi-account killing script"
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Not really sure how much this VIP status can help, but please, please, do not transform this game in a "pay to win" model business.. I would -really- be the first to pay VIP status if this is only cosmetic. ( avatar / nickname with star / some statistics informations / some interface help etc ) and I would be the first to leave the game if I need to pay to be competitive.

You need to register or login to post a reply.