Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » Bakers?

Bakers?

Drew Davies
RJ: Vargo Hoat
CO: Vargo Hoat

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Do we have any bakeries out there? I've been having a hard time keeping my cafe stocked with muffins, pies and cheesecake. If you're posting it I'm buying it.
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

+ / -

Total Posts: 140
i dont post on b2b but i take human orders.
how much of each would you like? 100k?500k?
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
AFAIK I'm the only person putting out a full line of bakery products every day. I'm doing what I can but I'm only one company and it seems there are a thousand supermarkets out there. On the plus side, I'm making ludicrous profits and have no trouble selling my wares. Have you considered making baked goods yourself, Vargo?
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

+ / -

Total Posts: 140
:) i usually produce to sell in my own stores and certain "clients" stores of whom get all of their supermarket supplies from me.

it is a very profitable business but very time consuming

Drew Davies

+ / -

I've expanded my cafe a fair amount and have had great success with fresh drinks. I burn through my inventory though and have used all of my factory plots developing my fresh drink products. I don't even sell them on the b2b because they go so fast.

What is the pricing on the baked goods? I'm spending between 60-125 on pies/cheesecake and I'm going through about 40000 or more of each per week. The supply of baked goods is horribly low.

Quote me some prices and I'll let yo know what I can afford/we can set something up. Thanks gentlemen.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
As I mentioned in my company ad this morning, I put today's bakery batch on the B2B at 8x base - down from 13x due to the store correction overnight. Most, but not all, of these bakery items have already sold (anybody want a donut? Anyone? Bueller?).

I'm not trying to gouge people - seriously! - but if I price things lower then people just snap them up and resell them for more. I'm actually happy that the correction is forcing prices down; they were ludicrous before. I would be perfectly content with 2-3x base, but at the same time I don't want to just hand profits over to other opportunists.
Drew Davies

+ / -

I'll buy pies and cheesecake for 3.5x and everything else at 5x. But i'm mosly interested in pies and cheesecake.
Herb Derpman
RJ: Herb Derpman
CO: Herb Derpman

+ / -

Total Posts: 35
Bakery here, but I mostly focus on donuts. I do, however, put out blueberry muffins and both types of cheesecakes when I get a chance.

I'm sure everyone is well stocked on donuts, though. >:D
Jim Frazer
RJ: Kenneth Noisewater
CO: Kenneth Noisewater

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
I'm working up my pie and cheesecake research and production capacity. At the moment I'm barely able to keep up with my store sales, but I'm working planning on spinning up a second bakery soon. Sounds like plenty of market available
Drew Davies

+ / -

Sadly doughnuts do not sell nearly as well as pie and cake, I will continue to buy pie and cake off the B2B until I get some sort of regular schedule set up.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
I was putting baked goods on the market, but at the moment my stores are selling all I can make at 15-20 X wholesale.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Bread Inc, the company I manage, is just starting to come online to full production. Keep an eye on B2B over the next day or so (there's some stuff on right now!) for high quality baked goods.
High volume too
Herb Derpman
RJ: Herb Derpman
CO: Herb Derpman

+ / -

Total Posts: 35
Well I've been jailed, so my bakery goods won't be available for a month or so. :-(

Try not to get too far ahead of me!
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
You'll probably be released early.
Drew Davies

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

If you're baking goods and aren't selling them in stores.....well... you're a bit silly.

You need to register or login to post a reply.