B2B Market Suggestions

Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

Post Rating: 26
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
3rd Reply:

Real world economics, wholesale, retail, taxes, import/export, random events.

wholesale b2b should be tax free to buyer, seller should pay taxes, as this would cause a little more work, and create the opportunity for loss if someone were to buy 1 million apples for .49 and resale for .50 after taxes they wouldn't make a profit. also if I don't have a supermarket that sells, limes and I don't have a company that uses limes, I shouldn't be allowed to buy limes on the wholesale market.

Supermarket idea, Make users upgrade to sell each additional product, they receive ability to sell 1 product of their choice with market, each additional product space must be bought,

example:
1st choice is apples, they can sell up-to 20k apples at a time from that market at 10^m2
Now they can upgrade company to either allow for 40k to be sold or upgrade for 20k limes and 20k apples, this would be a separate upgrade from the speed of sales/ or quality of market.

So I propose a 3 part upgrade:

1. sales floor space
2. Speed of sales
3. Quality of market/ ability to sell products at higher prices

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 16
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Great post, deserves its own topic so I moved it here.

The taxes are an idea that's always been there but one that I didn't feel like working on at the moment.

But frankly I never thought about making the market expandable, and limiting sales by quantity is too much of a hassle. I only planned to make the warehouse expandable later in the game.

But you just gave me this idea: make the warehouse expandable, and make items on the B2B still take warehouse space. Kills 2 birds with 1 stone.
Garry Hurst

Post Rating: -12
+ / -

Post hidden due to its low rating (click here to show post)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 15
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
You know what... like I once mentioned in the in-game news. Random events back-end was designed from the start (that's how I was able to raise every product's price multiplier, so the stores are actually making a profit this week, did not happen last week), just didn't have time to implement actual random events like hurricane or drought or surpluses or things, not before I make changes to the stores and B2B and warehouse
Garry Hurst

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Most excellent tooooo many times they get left out for 1-2 years and they really make a difference :)
Garry Hurst

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

I just realized that once you list on B2B you can't ever remove the listing? was that intentional? you should be able to remove, change price etc shouldn't you?

You need to register or login to post a reply.