Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Add ability to cancel building expansion

Add ability to cancel building expansion

Dana Sands
RJ: Fred Fredrickson
CO: Fred Fredrickson

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 26
I'm making this suggestion based on the assumption that development will, at some point, continue.

I think either having a time window to cancel or being able to cancel expansion at any time makes sense. It would take a while for a factory expansion to work up to the point where the existing factory would no longer function without the expansion being completed. That, or the assumption could be that the existing factory floor isn't actually affect (as in, adding to the building without touching the existing production lines/equipment) but needs to be shut down during constructions.

I have, on occasion, expanded a building and under estimated how long existing inventories would last or straight up did it on accident (I blame a lack of coffee) and the only way to stop the expansion is to hurry it up and it kind of sucks.
Alan Pull
RJ: Alan Pull
CO:

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
I'd certainly second this proposal. Mistakes can happen, and the ability to retreat from one graciously would be very welcome.
Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Oh yes.

You need to register or login to post a reply.