Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Ability to rearrange factories

Ability to rearrange factories

M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Right now, as far as I know, there are no game mechanics tied to the visual location of one's buildings. It's purely cosmetic.

Can we please be allowed to reorganize our buildings?

I figure this is something like an organizational chart within a large company. You can show an organizational chart in many, many different ways representing the same exact company.

If I stop making caramel ice cream and start making banana sherbert instead, there are quite a few different organizational changes I might need to make.

There should be a fee involved, based on the size of the impacted buildings, but it shouldn't be excessive.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I agree. I was thinking about posting about this a couple days ago but didn't.

I think this feature should be required with the recent update placing all buildings on the same screen.
That and the increased price of land plots.
Unless you're working with unlimited capital where you can buy all the land plots before you build your factories, it would be very very very hard to lay out and organize your company the way you'd like to.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
This has been a desire of mine from day one. Just for the visual effect if nothing else. Let's face it, you wouldn't build a mine in city center anywhere on the planet.
Well, maybe Texas. But nowhere else.
dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
this is a great idea i see no reason against it!

You need to register or login to post a reply.