Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » A way to know who is selling a product?

A way to know who is selling a product?

A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 54
Hi all, is there a way to know who is selling a particular product? For example, if I see I have, say, a 25% market share of tshirts, is there a way to see who else is selling them?
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
in the single product details screen there's a pie chart showing the top sellers.
what is that pie chart referring to is not really clear to me tho because apparently the percentage shown is not reflecting the 15 mins nor the 24h share.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
It should be the 24 hour share but it's scaled to show unmet demand. Read the note at the bottom of the window carefully and it tells you.
Dan Laurence
RJ: Sourpuss
CO: Sourpuss

+ / -

Total Posts: 49
Also, demand met is calculated for the past 12 hours.

This makes the pie chart slightly inaccurate. It takes your past 24 hours revenue (market) share, but counts the demand met for only 12 hours. I don't know how to say that better so I've come up with an example:

Dressers! I've only been selling dressers about 20 ticks (5 hours) for the first time in a few days.
Store Page says Demand Met is 80.55%, which agrees with the statistics page (9445 sold, 11726 demand). Store page says I've sold 2.61k of 15.6k in the past 24 hours. These 24 hr stats determine my revenue (MARKET!) share of 16.79%. Since total demand met is 80.55%, it counts me as having 16.79% which gives me 14% on the pie. In actuality I've sold 2.61k of 11726 (22%) of the sold dressers; my price is pretty much right on WASP.

I demand the 8% of my not-monetarily related in any way dresser pie.

So, yeah, that's how the pie chart works.
A J

+ / -

Ok I feel extremely dense at the moment, but where is this pie chart? For the life of me I cannot find it!
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
Click on the product in the store page.
A J

+ / -

Oh my gosh this is fantastic how did I never know about this?! Thank you!

You need to register or login to post a reply.