Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » A Vacation Mode

A Vacation Mode

A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 54
This game really needs a Vacation mode. If we're away, busy, or even, like Scott, burnt out on the game, a way to "pause" would be really helpful. Not like he's going to read or implement this or anything else in the game, of course....wishing for that vacation mode right now myself!
Greg smith
RJ: greg smith
CO: greg smith

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
+1
Huginn penis
RJ: Kou Ichinomiya
CO: Huginn RollbackRequester

+ / -

Total Posts: 31
There is a vacation mode already, it's at settings/player options and personalization vacation mode.

Have a nice vacation ;)
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
Thanks, I'm on "vacation" now in Capitalism online. However my company still pays executive salaries. Is this intended?
A Y
RJ:
CO: Daedalus

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Is anyone else having a problem with "vacation mode"? My company is still paying salaries, maintenance, etc, yet I'm unable to produce or sell. As a result, my company is running itself into the ground: the cash stock has been run through and operating costs are now coming from a growing loan balance. There will be no company to come back to when the "vacation" ends next month!
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
I dont know... i used vacation mode for 2 times now with no problems, send a pm to RJ and ask him about to check it.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
not sure RJ will even read it :/
Scott Gilbert
RJ: Scott Gilbert
CO: Joe Shmo

+ / -

Total Posts: 10
I don't see any vacation mode in "settings/player options". Am I blind? Or, is the feature removed?
Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

+ / -

Total Posts: 50
Scott - are you playing on the beta server (ratjoy) or the other-beta (capitalism-online)? it's only available on the other-beta.
Scott Gilbert
RJ: Scott Gilbert
CO: Joe Shmo

+ / -

Total Posts: 10
I'm on ratjoy.com. And why would there be a difference in gameplay functions between the two servers?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Because one is beta and one is not. You know that. They are different and Scott has not finished screwing around with them.

You need to register or login to post a reply.