Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » A simple store interface fix

A simple store interface fix

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Brainwave. On a product pricing pop-up, could we just have "Previous - Next" links to the products preceding and following it in alphabetical order? That would cut my restocking time in half right there.
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 5
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
I'm wondering if we can't just put all the information on the first pop up. Well, because of space you won't see a graph, but that could be a link away.

I think things would go a lot smoother if you could set the price on the first store pop-up page. That way, people with a lot of items to price could set them all at once. A simple "Update All" button at the bottom of the page could do the trick. Going back and forth between pages is the main hassle to me.

I'd even be tempted to put an import purchase field in as well, since the imports are pretty stable in cost. Perhaps a pull down for quality desired, and there you go.

Of course, I don't have any sense of how difficult it would be to code something like what I've suggested, but it does seem like it would simplify things for the player to have most of what they'd like to do available on the first page.
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
Looks like he already took your suggestion, Mr. D.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

Post Rating: 5
+ / -

Total Posts: 167
So this has been a fantastic little addition, and you know what would make it even fantasticker?

Let keyboard arrow keys LEFT and RIGHT trigger PREV and NEXT navigation. Save me a bunch of fiddly clicking when I'm paging through my inventory.

I realize upcoming store interface revamp may moot the point, but for now this would be a dream of an improvement.

You need to register or login to post a reply.