500m2 Instant Expansion Question

Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 30
"Note to Small Business Owners:
RJ Construction will instantly finish any expansion on buildings up to 500 m² using government subsidy."

I have several factories sitting at 499m2. If I save up a ton of money will I be able to expand them instantly up to 1000m2 or so, or will they only instantly expand to 500m2 and then I'll have to wait for the rest to be built? Thanks.
Paul Giggs
RJ: Paul Giggs
CO: Paul Giggs

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
You'll have to wait for the rest.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Why did you stop at 499?
They wont even go to 500 instantly in your scenario. You will build that one m2 with all the others you tag on at that time, and wait. Or, you can build 1m2 instantly, then start construction on the rest.

Tony Soprano

+ / -

Yeah, I figured that would happen. I left them at 499 because I thought (wrongly) that you could instantly expand any building under 500m2 to however big you want. Re-reading what I quoted above it is easy to see that I interpreted wrong, really it was wishful thinking.
Tony Soprano

+ / -

Bumping to ask a new question instead of starting a thread.

I've since been expanding past 500m2 and using my influence to complete construction instantly. Today I went to expand and when I went to finish it instantly it required influence (I had more than it asked for) and about $3 million. Is this something that happens at a certain player level or factory size, or did I not have enough influence alone to insta-build so it asked for money as well? Thanks for your response(s).

You need to register or login to post a reply.