Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » ....

Zack WenJian
RJ: Zack
CO: Zack

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 114
Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

+ / -

Total Posts: 71
You wouldn't be able to do such a thing I don't think. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the migration was moving the servers to a new host for these updates. I don't think there would be such a thing as moving your account on the test server to the normal server, as that would be unfair to those who play on the normal server. It just makes sense I guess, that part about keeping the two servers separate so that there maintains some balance in the game. If this is wrong then someone please correct me, but if it's not then I hope this helps.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
You are mostly correct there, my Snackie one.
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

You are mostly correct there, my Snackie one.

What counts am I wrong about regarding this then?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
The test server is just that, a test server. It will be around as long as Scott continues to develop new things for the game. That would be, presumably, forever...
You cannot move one account to a new server as they are incompatible. The Cap server is the "game proper." It is why we have a test server...to develop for the "game proper." Whatever the game population balance is now, eventually there will be more players on the Cap server than the test server. The game server will undergo changes as things get tested and tightened up in the test server, but it is where you should probably put your efforts if you are looking for the long haul.

The stock market is undergoing a rewrite and is supposed to be available in a few days, or whenever it is finished. I am betting on the latter, myself. I have my doubts about it, as it seems bent on truly getting players ripped off by unscrupulous CEO's in collusion with various banks like Blackhart and Blackhart.
Stay tuned on that one....
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Oh, so it's going to actually work like the real world then, eh Brent?

Beware of companies with Madoff in their name :P
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

One of the things that is going to change with the stock market is that robotizens are going to be removed from the group of potential stockholders. I think a list of changes can be listed on the stock page in the game.
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

I like that idea Zack. It sounds like it would add some balance to this game, as well as some realism.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
+ for Zack's idea.

You need to register or login to post a reply.