Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » .

David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 142
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Someone delete the stores? Cuz theyre gone.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
Not me. They were there when I sold off all the stock.

I am not going to have any public companies on this server and will quit even goofing with this server the moment the new one is online.

This one is already hosed just by the bazillions of dollars that were created from thin air. Like playing monopoly with half the players starting with properties and hotels.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I noticed 5-6 companies like that. Did someone buy control, delete stuff, and then sell?
Richard Ripberger

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

I sold off all my stock in a number of companies I had control of. I am too busy to mess with playing much so I figured someone else should have a chance to take them over.

Didn't make anything, I went from over $50B in net worth to half of that. Most of what I have now sits in cash in a federally insured savings account :)
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

Post Rating: 17
+ / -

Total Posts: 108
The original post is pointing out that a company with billions of dollars in cash hasn't even spent $1M on the first additional store plot, let alone $441M on all six.
Richard Ripberger

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

No interest in retail. I usually start just b2b and sale on retail later on. I had just filled the plots up with factories and only had most of them at 100^2.

The cash had actually come mostly from issuing shares to see the effect that many took advantage of to boost apparent earning from issuing stock and buying it back. Just I didn't buy it back. Having a lot of cash was also part of the trick to maintain a high net worth, which at one time was also a method of using the financial systems weakness (at the time) to look more attractive to the robo-citizens than the company actually was.

Many of those companies I created for the sole purpose of testing some theories on issues with the stock system.
Richard Ripberger

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

It could be that you guys are just shocked at someone selling off a company and leaving it in a position for a bright future rather than rape, steal, and pillage on the way out?

You need to register or login to post a reply.