Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » .

David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

Post Rating: -2
+ / -

Total Posts: 142
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Not sure what you are talking about, but I have always found it odd that you could not choose the level of goods/resources you wanted to produce. Coal being one of the chief items among them, for just that reason. Most milieus I am familiar with allow you to choose the level of production, and costs them out appropriately based on that level.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Cost of production would be another issue with me. You should have the ability to choose and a corresponding cost associated with it. I would further add a pro-rated cost of advertising. And then you could pick how you want to approach penetrating a market. High-Q, high cost goods that command a higher price, or lower-Q, low cost good that you could charge less for and still make a proportionally reasonable amount of profit on.

What a more interesting game you would have if people could pick the level of quality for everything, It would create a more dynamic B2B, as players seek resources and final goods of many quality ranges. It would allow new players to be relevant immediately, which is totally missing at the moment. It would allow the import market to again be relevant, which it is not at this point, except as a sad reminder of something else that doesn't work.

Some people always look at things through the prism of what is, and don't see things for what they could be. Still others are afraid to even look.

You need to register or login to post a reply.