Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » .

David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

Post Rating: -4
+ / -

Total Posts: 142
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
you are totally right, that's really painfull to have so many witnesses of your exploits.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Do you really effing think theyre "ganging up" on you because you're number 1?
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 81
The people you mention and yourself were all "harassed" because they used exploits to get there. I don't see any complaints about Cian Kemp even though he has 10 times the networth of the vast majority of players. I'm honestly still surprised by your attitude here. You found a loop hole in the system and generated over 2g of sales in a single tick, and that seems intended to you? Theres plenty of mmo's on the market where people dupe items or find an exploit to generate massively more "wealth", or whatever mechanic, thats not strictly spelled out in the rules as illegal, but it will obviously create some animosity in the player base. This is really that hard for you to understand?

Why not just go play a single player game if you want total anonymity in your actions. The intended nature of this game is to compete and cooperate on a level playing field. I think its safe to say that most players here enjoy playing honestly, and have fun building their company up. It gets less fun when your competitors can make more money in one tick than previously existed in the entire game's economy by taking advantage of the programming instead of using business strategy.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
You are completely right, this is a business strategy, and I am doing exactly like you, every time I define a business strategy, I report it twice to RJ and I try to silence anyone sharing it on the forum because business strategy is dangerous, you know.

Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Hey man play it however you want. But acting all surprised when people call you out for manipulating the math formulas to "make food items profitable" for a single tick generating more wealth than was previously in the game will just push peoples buttons even more. If you "made food items profitable" why didn't you keep doing the same thing all day? Well I guess because after that one tick it was impossible to sell the product anymore. Not really a business strategy, just a one time math strategy. Its the same thing as the stock market manipulations to generate massive wealth out of thin air. And people got pretty angry about that too.

You're acting just as childish as all the criers are, claiming that its normal business strategy and following the intent of the game, and now you're being harassed so you deserve to be invisible.
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
You know very well it isn't working as intended. You're just trolling folks. I honestly thought better of you, I guess you just got bored with the game and decided to see how much you could troll everyone.

If you just set the price high from the start it wouldn't generate near that many sales, since the first tick would eat up most of the potential demand. But you manipulate the market in a very specific way to make the next tick sell a ton at a high price. Bam, billions. I could do the same thing, as could anyone else (although it works better the more m2 of stores you have). Due to the way it's built, it could scale up indefinitely. Build 100,000m2 of stores and you could probably sell 50g of ice cream in a tick, then repeat it 12 hours later. But who would want to play if the name of the game became who can cheat the best?
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
It is a bug/flaw in the demand formula. It is not working as intended. What you did is an exploit on a flaw in Scott's codes. If it is working as intended then this is probably not the game that most of players here want to play.

I think your opt out suggestion is acceptable. I only want to add something, make the opt-out permanent. If you opt-out, you opt-out on all your companies. You opt-out on all your ranking, companies and personal. You can't go public with your ocmpanies when it is possible to do so.

This is to prevent people from hiding their exploit by opt-out then when they earn enough they choose to opt-in and get into the top 10 ranking.

Dan Laurence
RJ: Sourpuss
CO: Sourpuss

+ / -

Total Posts: 49
BallC: No one agrees with you, can you stop making so much noise?

I'm sorry that when you exploited to increase you sales by 30x for one day, I noticed. I must be a stalker!

Thank goodness you blocked out the side-numbers on your pic as well. Who knows what people could have done with it!

You need to register or login to post a reply.