Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Who is Eosiens Handelskompanie

Who is Eosiens Handelskompanie

Raldikuk Johnson
RJ: Raldikuk
CO: Raldikuk

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
I have noticed that a few times I try to list a product at a low price (but still significantly more than the production cost) for my other company to buy, a 'Eosiens Handelskompanie' appears to buy it automatically. Checking the company page this company has $0 networth $0 cash $0 loans. What gives?
Somalian Road Corporation
RJ: SRC

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 20
If you attempt to list your goods below export price they are automatically exported at export price.
Raldikuk Johnson
RJ: Raldikuk
CO: Raldikuk

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Is this meant as a feature or a punishment? I would like to sell goods to my other company, allowing the selling company to still make a healthy profit on it, while allowing the other to obtain materials for a good price. If it is meant as a feature then there should be an option to list below export.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
Are both of your companies private? If not then you need to be careful of doing that because that can be counted as fraud/cheating other shareholders.

Now if both of your companies are private, you sell to your second company at higher than normal price then retrieve some of the money and put it into the second company. The reason to do that is to prevent other or the auto-exporter to purchase your b2b items before you can buy it with your second company.

So if you want to sell 1000 CPUs at $100 to your second company, you don't sell it B2B at $100. You sell it higher than the market price for example $500. Then after your second company buy it for that price, you take $400000 out of first company and give it to the second one.
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

+ / -

Total Posts: 140
yeah - its an autobot
not of the transformer kind :(

You need to register or login to post a reply.