Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Wanted: Sortable store inventory screen

Wanted: Sortable store inventory screen

D Patrick Michael
RJ: Castun

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 41
It would be very useful if in-stock items were given priority, placed at the top of the store inventory screen (whether automatically or with sorting buttons.) Even with me having one store, it can be a bit of a chore to see what my inventory & price levels are for products with them being only sorted alphabetically.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
A toggle for this would be nice, yeah. Choose between strict alphabetical or first in-stock (alpha) and then unstocked (alpha) as two sets. Stores with more broad inventory might find it less useful to have the order moving around all the time, so having it as a toggle would let players stick with whichever works better for them individually.
D Patrick Michael

+ / -

I'm glad I'm not the only one that would like to see this. Most of my time playing is spent on a laptop for convenience, but it's far from convenient to sit there and constantly scroll up and down with the touchpad, especially when you're going back and forth between windows constantly.
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Would this be the wrong place to suggest more for the store inventory screen?

I am still absolutely baffled as to how much of my product is going to be selling next tick... and how much influence the price / quality / marketing are effecting that.

Sure I can see the average world wide price for the product, but that can be VERY skewed.

Perhaps as you set the price it will show you a rough estimation beside it of the number of units to be sold next tick, all things considered

Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
Per-tick sales are pretty darned steady from tick to tick for a given kind of inventory; you can always take a look at what volume you were selling the previous tick and adjust from there if you need to increase or decrease volume going forward.

If you're listing the stock for the first time and don't have any idea what the volume will be at your initial price, just put it up, wait for a tick to happen, and check volume then.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
Sorting would be great, but more importantly I would like sparklines, or even just number of units sold last tick in the index inventory screen, so I don't have to drill down into every product.
Atorek Flarecrystal
RJ: Atorek Flarecrystal

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
I also would be much in favor of a 'in-stock at top' sorting system, toggle or not.
D Patrick Michael

+ / -

I see this was implemented last night! Thanks!

You need to register or login to post a reply.