Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Want to make a lot of money?

Want to make a lot of money?

John Smith
RJ: Petri Dish
CO: Johann Smith

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 42
Want to make a lot of money?
Just start producing Water and put it on the b2b market at $0.07 and "The Warehouse" run by "Poola Rangadu" will buy everything you got 1 minute after the quarter-hour-mark. At least until he's out of money :-P (or changes what he buys..)
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
If he sees this post, he'll probably pull the offer.
John Smith

+ / -

I actually messaged him about that a month ago. I don't think he logged in since, so I'm not too worried about that. I'd actually be glad if he pulls it, cause it destroys the game ... This is kinda the reason I posted this ...
John Smith

+ / -

Also, to be clear, it's not a request that he posted, but rather he seems to automatically *buy* up all offers that match the criteria ..
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
He does log in daily or nearly every day. He buys much of my power or water when I list it at .07. But yeah, he does have a lot of requests on the B2B.
John Smith

+ / -

Heh, well, that is funny timing :-) Seems he didn't log in for 30 days and now all his companies got nuked automatically, except for one which has another manager.. The Warehouse and everything is gone, along with its large requests..
Jordan Tessman
RJ: Dirk Diggler
CO: John D. Rockefeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
Total collapse of water and electricity prices/huge glut of both. Its amazing this game works so well in context to a real economy. A literal powerhouse of cash (THE WAREHOUSE), with the ability to buy any extra you produce, pulls out through loss of interest, maybe health issues. . . We shouldve cut his taxes so he would stick around! Lol Probably went to the Cayman Islands Economy of Scale

You need to register or login to post a reply.