Sysh Inc. Job Search

Sysh Vop
RJ: Sysh
CO: Tyler DeFrieze

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
Hello, Sysh here.
The company I run is doing well, and is thinking of doing it's best to cover as many products as possible to be made! Ranging from the simple cakes to the luxurious planes, however, all this work is complicated, that is why I am looking to hire someone to help me run my business!

Now, the job that will be given will cover MANY things, factory work, store work, and research work, I am looking for someone reliable who will help out very well.
The pay might not start well, but we can negotiate a good pay once you have worked around a day or two and proved that you can be trusted.

For now simply put I am looking for one person to help me cover the complex work of making many high quality products to be sold in our stores.

Thank you for the time for your consideration.

EDIT 1
Due to unseen issues the job posting will take a while to pop up, someone messed up some papers.

EDIT 2
More papers got lost, now I need a good hire price. I think we have a bird in the building and it's building a nest...

EDIT 3
Big bird infestation. It will be a while before he hire it turns out. Sorry for the miscommunication. Also if anyone has a number for the animal control that would be great. Also the birds bite.

You need to register or login to post a reply.