Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Suggestions of a player

Suggestions of a player

Chris Glick
RJ: Jung Lo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Hey Ratan,

I played this game for a few days and got away from the addiction, but it has promise. I wanted to give you some constructive feedback.

1. It was difficult to find the news, I think it should be one of the top level buttons.

2. I think factories and stores should give you news updates, or summaries. A key aspect of MMO's is affirmation addiction, so giving players a constant stream of good news and success will help get your game sticky.

3. Graphically there are a few things that need tweaks.

a. The top level buttons don't really have integration and they're quite a bit too busy. Maybe make the background darker, desaturated and a little blurred? The research one is especially tough, as the beaker outline is too thin and against the same color background.

b. Purchase land icon is tough to read. I just now, after playing for three days, noticed it is two hands and a money sac. Either keep the money sac and remove the top hand, or keep the top hand and remove the bottom hand.

It seems like a good game, and if I had more time I would definitely play.

Good luck, Ratan, seems like you have a winner on your hands!
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Thanks Chris! Glad to have you here. I'm sure the game will be much different the next time you come around :-)

You need to register or login to post a reply.