Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » STORE SALE SPIKE

STORE SALE SPIKE

Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
Anyone else notice a spike on store sales? I normally keep my stocks over 7 days in case I don't get to do my daily rounds but today I found my stores either sold out or the sales have more than double on the sales.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Store sales have been down quite a bit over the past few months due to the loss of another big player. The spike can be a good thing if you just raise the prices a bit and let the profits grow. We need to work together on the test server to build up more of our total building footage to replace what has been lost.

We've lost a total of 5 big players in the last 18 months. The uptrend in sales is needed. This should offer us an opportunity to grow a little more.

On the main server, I noticed that sales also spiked. It is obvious that someone hacked the code. I'm going to try and find out who did this.
Maxic Chars
RJ:
CO: Maxic Chars

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
Any luck with finding the culprit and getting the problem fixed? The predicted sales are also incorrect which means I either sell nothing or everything. Makes keeping up a reasonable level of sales very difficult
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

I have a possible culprit, but I can't prove it yet. Just keeping my prices higher has helped to restock. It might be a while before things settle down and get back to "normal". It is possible the person responsible may try it again.

As I've stated in another thread, I not a programmer and my knowledge of the game code is limited. I'll have to use mostly trial and error. Since I play the game at a friend's apartment, I have to share the pc and I don't have a super amount of time to dig into this.
Jordan Tessman
RJ: Dirk Diggler
CO: John D. Rockefeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
Im going from 17 billion to 400 billion in daily sales and then back to 17 billion. Is this from players leaving?
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

No. Its from the price manipulation some players are doing. Just keep your prices high enough to restock when you sell too much inventory. If players were leaving, you'd see a volume drop in your sales.

You need to register or login to post a reply.