Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Store Improvements

Store Improvements

Rick Dipper
RJ: Sport Harris
CO: Spoor Terrace

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I like the lazy 2x button, but maybe make a user-defined value so instead of 2x I could make it whatever-x I want.

Make it so someone could restock a store with a click of a button, like buy 100 of everything and you just have to hit 100 once and buy once and it's done. If not hitting 100 once, at least make it so there is only 1 buy button on the page. So if I input quantity 100, 200, 25, 50 for 4 items, I hit the buy button and it buys everything on my order.

I like having the stores, but some of it is such a pain to micromanage and instead I think it would be better to buy things in 1 shot and put them on sale at whatever percentage I input.

I'll add more if I think of it.
Rick Dipper
RJ: Sport Harris
CO: Spoor Terrace

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Maybe when you are in the import or b2b store for a certain store, like if I'm looking at gas stations, you could have the quantity in your warehouse shown.

Also, some more statistics for the store would be cool, like a big sheet of everything sold in one tick would help with buying.

You need to register or login to post a reply.