Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Store changes that would make the game a lot less tedious

Store changes that would make the game a lot less tedious

Sir Aldous Webbington
RJ: Sir Aldous Webbington
CO: Sir Aldous Webbington

Post Rating: 646
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
So, after the shelf change, stores have become a lot more tedious to stock or even own. A few changes or options that would help alleviate some of the new hassle would be:

-Auto-Restock
While the old store design had many items as any advantage (one I still believe holds), a real store can still hold multiple items that are not on its shelves and replace items that are currently out of stock with these items. As such, a store would still hold x items, but if you ran out of one of these items, it would be replaced by another set of items.

-Paste
While the copy function does help fix a bit of the strain, it'd be much easier to have "Paste" function, which could be used from the same shop to paste its same inventory to other shops. This would make keeping track of the same inventory stores much easier, as you won't need to find which stores aren't actually full, and which are.

-Paste All
As an extra to the Paste function, having a Paste All function would help those with all the same shops -- something that happens a lot.

-Statistics Page
The old store had the ability to see all the item statistics on an item without having owned any of it. Now it doesn't appear that you can do that. That should at least be brought back.

-Easier Inventory Vision From Overview
Right now, it's tough to see what stores are currently holding in their inventory. Having something like a miniature vision of their items like the research bar on the right could help that.

-Seeing Quality-Adjusted Price
Since you're given base cost, it'd be nice if you were also told somewhere what quality-adjusted cost was. Even if this one is a bit more hidden, having access to that information could help some.

These are just a few changes that I think would make Stores much less of a hassle than they currently are.
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 80
What about a clear all shelves?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
bump...
Lorenzo Boccaccia

+ / -

Sorry, didn't want to open yet another thread on stores and this seemed recent enough
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I was sort of bumping it as a note to myself.

and Sir Aldous Webbington deserves some influence reward for putting together this summary.
Lorenzo Boccaccia

+ / -

ah ok, so, if you're fine, I'll go on

in the space where other screen show the queue of items, it would be nice to have a quick recap of store configuration; something like:

---------------------------------------
automotive store
(car icon)(motorcycle icon)(truck icon)....

automotive store
(car body icon)(truck body icon)...

automotive store
expanding to 1000mq, eta 10:24:33
--------------------------------------

just with a list of the small icons (those from the b2b market);
the eta for expansion would be nice to show even on other screens, btw.

You need to register or login to post a reply.