Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Stock Market Working?

Stock Market Working?

Julian Smith
RJ: kasljfnvasdklf
CO: Kojima

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Does anyone know whether the stock market is working? If so may someone teach me how to work the stock market? thank you
Len Peat
RJ: Coin Upper
CO: Coin Upper

Post Rating: -2
+ / -

Total Posts: 80
Not sure how much time i have today Julian.
If it turnover, some NANCL sure too come out of our Class set up today.
for Timeing the Wisdom is You cant time the Markets. When i have this Time, do you want a Wealthy advisor a man with Limited Results?
Len Peat

+ / -

This Class STK003 will start with three Stock approaches for Listing in Game.
Yes the Stock Market is Working. The Capital involved is also working.
HKG is already Listed here on this Simulator Game.
NANCL wants too List on this Simulator Game here.
Mister FancyPants has made a Query about Listing here on this Simulator Game.

Two Senior Stocks are well noted here for Wall street: a common name referring too the NYSE or the New York Stock Exchange. The NYSE use Ltd: i believe meaning Limited Company Share's. Limited in that they are Large and unlikely too fail, causing a near total financial loss too the Stock Buyer. and then if they fail the Loss does not include unlimited amounts of money held outside the Listings Regulator and Laws in New York.
so they are nice too tell you what volumes of Money they contain and how they "Secure" that Trust.
Those two Stocks are
GM an Automaker of Very very large size.
Smobz My Company i "Image Make" with.

The Shopping Mall, you can Purchase in Game, has an example of another Stock: Old Navy,
Old Navy is a "Security". Old Navy has a Representative that i am able too Valuate a Stock Purchase Price on when our Stock and Stock Market Class: STK003 nears your Decision too buy a Stock. Oh that is the End of Todays Lesson.
Len Peat

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Class STK003.

Two of the Largest Brokerage Houses on the Stock Market are:
Andrew Carnegie, and the House Coin Upper lived in when the Business Image Make was started towards a University Education for a Prospectus too be conveyed too the Share Buying Public, they Expect you too have a University Education in a Business sub discipline, such as i have from the University of Wellhead.

Andrew Carnegie hires a Great number of Staff.
I learned my Stock Market Skills on the Matter of Trust.

Were a Matter of Trust too be your Route into working at a Stock Market, you would have many other Options too many too need rely on a Limited Result from the Instructor of this Class. This is the Basis of Paying for an Education on the Free Market.

Allright Julian, Class! take a break for a Cherry Cola. Your Text Book could be discussed tomorrow, their is no homework yet.

Len Peat

+ / -

Not in today Julyan, Middleton See's me on Monday.
Can we skid yule in your place the Image make3?

Then the Tea Drinking Railroad Society has me "kept" Busy. "All this week".

Allright a quick Lesson STK003:
The Pacific Rim of the New york Stock Exchange has a Capital Snare down the Block from my Hotel. Julyan are you able too LeeL Bit today of the Stock Symbol

Click on CapOL EoS
Press the Gold Dollar Sign x.................., your first look at a Stock Market,
over too and near too the right is our Shirt Man.
That is the Farthest Right we can go today.
------------------------
I have a Text from Frank K. Reilly,
it says "Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management"
Look at Page 217. it says Treat on Exam "the Long Snow Leopard" as a Targeted Animal.
or (Radiated Mutagens are covered in Chart like they were a Ticker Tape Long Leopard)...
norwich one it is Julyan get a Technical Perspective.
Len Peat

+ / -

Class STK003
Julian Indicators: "have failed too provide for their Managements Future".
the Black line over the Blue 2 mm almost Liquid blue in our stores Product sales Box river, has amazing Lilelike ability. Where you would get that Blue Data from at work away from the Stock shelfing unit is a University Book store, a Professors favorite charity, an Obid Dental outlet, Certainly not a water cooler inpriso(felt Black)ned in Grey Cinder Block environment. Their you could Pick up change for a Decent German fellow moveing in Steel bar, or other Lathe Goods in their shortened summer kidsendfors.
Len Peat

+ / -

Class STK003.
Julian why a Company needs Capital that a STOCK EXCHANGE is able too Raise and provide.

Take your girlfriend too a Cafe and play a game of "What do you want, i dont know what do you want?" For the choice of Pineapple Juice, Cherry Cola, or Rum too go thru Julian the Capital clears out the Products that are not up too your Standard, and sets out a menu that offers a Limited set of Options. Then Julian you can Purchase a set of beverage that meet all conditions, even those you do not know about.

What: the Businessman will keep out of the Price window you see. could back up the customer line too the point of Violent Erratic Theoretical Discussion on buying and paying for Silverware or Nylon overhead Leaps in Counter Theory..
Len Peat

+ / -

Class STK003
Lets take a look at what the Accounting does for a Business Julian:

This is the Operating Profit for Smobz, one week in February, a business
owned by Coin Upper.
The numbers in Black are a Profit on that day. The numbers in Red, or in Brackets are a Loss over the Day.
We see that Smobz Lost money over the 4th and the 5th, then Made Profit on the 6, 7, and 8th. Returning too a Loss for the 9th and 10th days. A company Listed on a Stock Exchange will have Accounting rules. This company is not Listed. You will have too trust my Opinion's and the basic's of the Math in the Game here are Passable as they are handled mostly by a Computer. With Changes of the Market being a Greater Risk as i have seen.
Julian the Company is in Good shape, Smobz went back into Loss on the 9th and 10th Due too Interest Charges on a Loan we Took out for an Expansion at one store.

Their are some other Lagging area's of Profit Julian, Management sometimes has not enough Inventory overnight. Our Product choice sometimes do not satisfy the Market, those are the key one's. The Bank Loan's are expensive, compared too Raising Capitol on a Stock Exchange. The reason why Bank Loans are expensive is that they hire a larger numbers of people who are good with numbers than i am, so our methods are Less Efficient then a Bankers and we have to make exchanges with other Business on the Business_2_Business Market until we reach greater profitability. Bankers too, make their changes on an Auction, or Treasury Auction, with the Government, let's say a G2B is a type of a senior Business we will not concern our selves with in this class.

Operating Profit
Feb 10th____9th____8th___7th____6th____5th____4th.
__($110 k) ($174 k) $158 k $19.3 k $96.0 k ($249 k) ($433 k)

Why this calendar reads from right too left is: "an outstanding circumstance beyond my control". Their was a Holiday on one of these days at our Market, increasing our Sale's, that Holiday makes our overall results look better, and is an important part of an Economy, that even "Business" this close too the "Customer" sometimes forget too apreciate.

Two more Items before i have too get back too the Store:
A Business has this ability too get in and out of Debt, that a Household, does not always have.
When Smobz our Business/family returns too Profitability, we intend too Take what we have Saved, and go thru an "Initial Public Offering" for our Bakery finance. a change from "more Risky Venture Capitol" occurred when I received Fundamental advice that our Business Experience was less a Risk then my "Original Projections".
Okay Julian thats it for today.
Len Peat

+ / -

Julian the Preserved Donut Foundation has made you an Offer.

Let's have a Look at your Salary Demands before you Purchase Formal Equipment too Takeover the Position:

a Salaried Position Demands Lift,
-ing the Sale Sign for Mrs Mor Gu.

then when Miss Mor Gu Calls in a Sanderf Graduate, Do not Work over the Market anymore, take the Prompt and leave Quigly.
Len Peat

+ / -

Mission Possible Julian.
Stand up for yourself,
Dont Slouch.

Work really socks away the money for you Julian,
we have a signed Mint for you too complet
the Homework comes out al ask Dividends.

Pick up Case,
in Green Blue Paint Store and look in the Dividends, see what you can differentiate.
Len Peat

+ / -

Class STK003.2

Their are two types of spelling mistakes in Quality Sales.

1. Does not conform too Red Sea Listing Indicators.
2. Does not have the Thorough Bread hundred span yard too pay for in make up Coverage Deficiency Long Backs send two.

Len Peat

+ / -

God Blimey you have fallen in the Muck again.

You need to register or login to post a reply.