Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Stack Split

Stack Split

Serge Devereux
RJ: Ted Crisp
CO: Ted Crisp

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 15
Can you add the ability to split a stack of the same quality items, so you can set one stack to sell in the store while holding the other stack in reserve for production of items. Example: I have 11,000 Seats. I do not want them all in the store, I want to hold some of them for automobile production.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Workarounds:

(a) If you have other seats of a different quality, you can stop selling the seats of the desired quality by clicking the gear.

(b) If all your seats are of one quality, raise your store price so that you don't oversell them. (You should probably be doing this anyway; if you were going to run out of your "store stack", you'll make more money selling them for a higher price!)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Sorry but I have to say no to this one. It's too complicated and abuse-able if a malicious person comes along.
Odin Lowe
RJ: Odin

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Perhaps a field could be added to stores instead that would allow you to input how many of an item you want to sell (defaulting to all so you don't have to fill it in every time you restock) in addition to the price field that each item currently has?

You need to register or login to post a reply.