Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Shorter term market share stat

Shorter term market share stat

Ay Vee
RJ: Ay Vee

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 33
So I just finished a quest that I didn't think I'd get (go me!):
Objective: Reach at least 6% market share by store sales revenue for Lemon from the previous 7 days period (between now and the same time 7 days ago).

Progress: Just Completed!

Anyway... the shortest term market share stat I have says that I sold 8.15% (revenue), and 12.8% by count. My single tick maximum on both would have been even higher..

Just from a fun for the player perspective, it would be nice to be able to get a market snapshot which showed say the top 5 or 6 companies by revenue and your position for a single product, in the last tick. It could be a vanity item like the the company revaluation that you pay for if you want, but otherwise don't get, so that it doesn't add to what's getting queryed when the product window is opened. All I know from the quest is that I never sold enough to actually be driving the market.

(And, Scott, if you're able to, could you tell me where I stood market share wise in Lemons around 10:00 server time today? :) :)
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
I agree. I would like to know who is doing what so I can contract out big purchases for quests and such. I need 33 million chicken wings and I have no idea who to ask because I don't know everyones production caps.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
That's what I want too, but I'm sure performance-wise the code will look absolutely awful.

You need to register or login to post a reply.