Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Shareholders of Foods Intl vs Mysterious Owner of Destiny (S

Shareholders of Foods Intl vs Mysterious Owner of Destiny (S

Eli C
RJ: LD Feral
CO: LD Feral

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 15
And another pillager - this time they bought and sold items through Destiny, which they then sold - breaking the visible chain of ownership.

Having recently rebuilt, somewhat, from the last pillage, this is disheartening to say the least.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Check your B2B buy-sales records.
Eli C

+ / -

Lots of random purchases, Hellfire Enterprises (Zane) shows up a fair bit, so does Blowfly Combine (Phormia). I could conjecture that Zanes 16G cash gain over three days, since starting, is suspiciously spectacular, but what kind of fellow would I be then?
Some One
RJ: Thanatos
CO: Zane Thanatos

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Never had any shares in Food Intl. And whoever it was bought items FROM me. Going from 20:09:20 (dresser) to 20:30:26 (turbine) on 7-29 yes? Those were all products I sold.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Hellfire shows up in a lot of crooked pillaging of company coffers, lately. And the way monies are distributed is by buying goods from a company. So Thanatos using that as an excuse might mean nothing at all as a defense.
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
from 0 to 17g in 5 days.
warren buffett would kill to have this guy skills.
Some One
RJ: Thanatos
CO: Zane Thanatos

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Or if a friend quit and gave me his goods/money. Or if I decided to make a new account. Or if someone gave me a position in their company with a salary and share of the profits. Feel free to check but any goods I bought from other companies were purchased at a fair price. I think I accidentally purchased some aluminum at a low price but it was a typo and that was from a company someone had already gutted (taken out a 3 billion dollar loan and all the money).

You of course run into the problem that as this account is new how I would have got the money to start doing things to other companies. Or why I have the majority share in several companies I am trying to save or am continuing to play this account.
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
being a new account,nowadays is more than legit questioning where this money comes from and if such money is legit.
Eli C

+ / -

Turns out it was Bertha Van Ation, not a bad dodge, selling the company, but I think that Foods Intl is unsalvagable, now. With no real primary production facilities, no cash, and 35M a day interest, it's only going to get worse.

If anyone has stocks, they should likely get out. I have a couple ideas, but I doubt it's going to change much.

You need to register or login to post a reply.