Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Research

Research

t h
RJ: George RR Martin
CO: George RR Martin

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I would vastly appreciate the option to sell research I do not need. For instance, when I started WILDCARDS, I intended to produce lemon pies and began research accordingly. As time went on, I realized how daunting a feat that was and switched over to lemonade and other juices, which is far easier to handle.

But I still have all this research, man. I still wasted a ton of money on this junk my company can no longer use. So it'd be great to be able to sell off the research, at a reduced price obviously, to recoup some of my waste. You could sell it on a marketplace to other players, perhaps, who instead of queuing up 17 hours of research can just buy a few levels off you, like outsourcing. It would functionally be like selling off equipment or your recipes to someone.
Eli C
RJ: LD Feral
CO: LD Feral

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 15
Perhaps research can be valued as either cash cost, or by assigning an arbitrary RP (research point value), like 1/level, that can count towards new research.

For example Research 1-5 = lvl 15 research.

Alternately, something that fits inside the system, the value of the research paid for at the lab(?) counts towards outsourcing research. Could have a 'bank' per facility type that can be used to reduce outsourcing costs (minimum investment required?)

You need to register or login to post a reply.