Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Questions and Answers

Questions and Answers

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Next
David Meijer
CO: Ikke

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Hi, for one of my companies there are B2B sales under investigation. Does anyone know how long inverstigations take? I would like to sell the company, but that is not possible because of the investigation.

Thank you
John Smith
RJ: Petri Dish
CO: Johann Smith

+ / -

Total Posts: 42
Hrm - the courthouse appears to be shut down - are investigations really still happening? Maybe some of your txns got auto-flagged and so you might be stuck until Scott returns? I hope not for you ...
Dylan Aleman
CO: Dylan Aleman

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
One Question, how do I turn gold ore, siler ore, etc. into gold, silver, etc. Becasue all I can make in the mines are ores, and I don't know how to make the actual thing (i.e gold ore to gold) How do I do it? Thanks
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
Dylan,

You need the factory "smelter" to turn your gold and silver ore into gold and silver bars.

On the top right of your screen you will see an icon of two books which is the EOS-Pedia. It is a great resource for finding out what gets made into what products, which buildings you need to make stuff and also what R&D building you need to research the product to increase quality. If you go into the EOS-Pedia and type in "gold" you will see where it comes from, what it can be made into etc.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Or you can go into your warehouse and click on that picture next to the gold,silver, etc and it will open the EOSpedia page directly.
Karolis Juška
CO: Stig Hammar

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Not a first priority item but still... How can I upload avatar? Requirements says it has to be 120x120 px GIF or JPG image. When trying to upload I get system error message:

Error(s) Found: PERMISSION DENIED [JPG],

Tried both GIF and JPG file formats, no luck. Any idea why?
Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
Water Filtered Quality - How many times does filtered water needs to be process to become filtered to your company's quality researched I'm doing a second filtered process now and seems it's still some percentage below the company's quality researched.
Bruce Heitz

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

The first run should be your current level of quality researched. When you re-filter the first time, I think the percentage of quality gained is ~30% higher when you use the water from the first run. Just be careful to use the already filtered water to do the re-filtering or it will not give you the correct quality gain. I don't re-filter mine more than once because I believe you don't get enough quality gain the second time around.
user name
RJ: User Name
CO: User Name

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Hi, can anyone tell me about jobs? I've been playing for a short while and I do everything myself, do I benefit from a manager or any other employee or is that a waste of money?
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

When you manage everything yourself, you can micromanage your companies according to your own needs and playing strategy. When you have someone else manage your companies for you, they may not do everything exactly the way you prefer. If you aren't making much profit, you may be better off saving the salary cost and doing things yourself. Some people may hire new people just to help the new player out with some extra cash to help them get a boost in their growth.

Keep in mind that the minimal salary you pay is based on your company's net worth and you may not wish to lose that much cash each day. The salary you pay is also paid regardless of whether you make a profit or have a loss on any particular day.
user name
RJ: User Name
CO: User Name

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Thanks Bruce, I'll keep doing stuff on my own then, at least for now.
Risky Master
RJ: Risk Mäster
CO: Risky master

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
i accidentaly deleted an message from a player, where can i find it again??
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

I think it is gone forever. Perhaps the other player has their copy of the one they sent you. Maybe they can resend it to you.
Mac Macer
RJ: Justmac
CO: Dirk

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Hi, i want to sell one of my companies but there is B2B sales under investigation. What investigation? I wait for weeks to sell my company,but that is not possible because of the strange message. Whats happening?
I read the same question here in the forum from 2015,but no answers. I hope i get answer now!

Thank you
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.