Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Prices, demand, interface

Prices, demand, interface

Nuku Nuku
RJ:
CO:

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Interface:
- when you click on a product it should also show average shop price and demend met percentage (next to wholesale price), these are more important than wholesale price

Shop sales formula:
- it should take into account the ratio of wholesale price to current price, because now the only thing that matters is the price that others have set (so you could sell a patato for $100,000 if you all agree that's the price you all set in your shops...), current system makes the demand almost irrelevant
Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

+ / -

Total Posts: 50
that IS how supply and demand works in real life - if every store agrees to sell apples for $100, you'll have to pay $100 for an apple (why do you *think* diamonds are so expensive?)

on the other hand, I want them to buy at *my* store, so I'll generally try to undercut my competition ;)
Svaha Woodhouse
RJ: Svaha
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 27
In real life, if every store agrees to sell apples for $100, there will only be two results.
1.The store owner have to see all their apples rotten on the shelves, because people would rather use $100 to eat steak.
2.The store owner can't bear no one willing to buy his apples so he drop the price to acceptable level.

~To Nuku Nuku
I don't think the boss of EoS is stupid(at least his words has no such tendency).
So I guess if the WASP rise to extremely high, the D. Met will become extremely high as well.
Thus, let the goods be very hard to be sold at the extremely high WASP.
Although it's only my guess.

You need to register or login to post a reply.