Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Price after cancelling production

Price after cancelling production

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
I just noticed while scrolling through my warehouse that my little stack of lumber allegedly cost me zero. This is patently untrue as I remember having bought it for a hundred and something per unit.

But I think what happened was, I ran a batch of artificial vanilla extract, then cancelled it partway through. And my guess is, when the unused goods went back to the warehouse, their costs were zeroed out. I don't know how hard it would be to fix this, but I suspect medium difficulty because I am presuming that costs of goods-in-use aren't presently kept track of.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It's not hard at all and in fact I designed the price to be kept, so call it a bug.
Mister Death

+ / -

It, you're a bug.

EDIT: It may not be what I think it was. If it helps you track things down, I made 7200 caffeine yesterday that I can virtually guarantee you has sat in my warehouse since I made it, and is somehow priced at zero.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Sorry I forgot about this issue after reading it in the morning :-)

But it should be fixed. All I had to do is to change a variable name...
I really don't think I'm a careless person, but somehow this ends up happening every day
Mister Death

+ / -

Every program contains at least one bug, and can be shortened by at least one line.

Therefore, every program eventually becomes a single line of code that doesn't work.
Mister Death

+ / -

All the goods I produced this morning had "zero costs". The goods I produced last night were fine.

Edit: But the 1-hour run of chocolate milk I just did has the right cost.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Awesome, then I guess that single variable change did fix the problem :-)

You need to register or login to post a reply.