Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Prevent dividend changes several hours before midnight

Prevent dividend changes several hours before midnight

Tony Wooster
RJ: Johnny Appleseed

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 41
It'd be nice if dividends could only be changed, say, in the first 12 hours of the day. Any further changes would go into effect the following day. This would prevent what I see in my Player News sheet all the time: Lowering of dividends before midnight, and re-raising them immediately after midnight. It's ridiculous.
Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

+ / -

Total Posts: 93
Limit it to 1 change every day instead. Would prevent it in the long run if not the short term. Considering that reputation can spread.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 4
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Some lowering AT midnight is caused by companies setting dividend higher than their loan limit.

Alternatively I could put in some code to "withhold" the dividend for the following day.
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

Post Rating: -5
+ / -

Total Posts: 148
If you want dividends, buy Elry... I have been giving over 1 billion in dividend money per day for the last few days. Check my revenue sheet.
Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 93
I don't believe that is the topic here... shouldn't company advertisements go in the appropriate place instead of the suggestions forum?
Tony Wooster
RJ: Johnny Appleseed

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
Scott: Good to know. Interesting.

Chad: Stop trying to launder money. ;)

You need to register or login to post a reply.