Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Possibility to create Bank ?

Possibility to create Bank ?

Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Hello,

Maybe not a priority today but what about the possibility to create bank ?

The different activities would be :

- loan money ( to other companies )
- speculate ( buy/sell stocks ) , the bank would own the stocks, not the chairman.
- propose savings bank services ( company save money and are remunerated... the bank can use this money for investment )

My feeling is that it would add a new dimension to the game.
Bob Malone

+ / -

noone is interested to create banks ?

Instead of loaning money from Central Bank as of today, you would loan money from private/public banks owned by players, with competition between them for the rates etc

Banks would be able to loan money from Central Bank of Econosia, at a certain Rate ( maybe the rate can evolve, so it would be a cursor for Scott to increase/decrease economy growth ) with a limit based on Tier 1 capital. Banks would be able to loan this money to companies, at higher rates.

There would be a market of loans ... Same for Savings Bank services.
With some market criteria : how much money you loan, at which rate, at which max % networth, with total refund at the end of the loan or progressiv, loan lenght etc...

Shan Van
RJ: S. Wine
CO: Shan Van

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
Hi Bob. I already suggested player-owned banks a day before you posted, maybe that's why no response here?

They're apparently working on the idea already, but it's sort of back-burnered until they've got more of the main game kinks worked out. You can check out the previous thread for the details.
Bob Malone

+ / -

I didnt noticed your thread ( my first post was earlier than yours though ), sorry about it.
Quite satisfied with Scott answer, I am sure it will give the game more depth ...
Shan Van
RJ: S. Wine
CO: Shan Van

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
Not a problem. In spirit, at least, this part of the forum should be more about collaboration than competition.

Our ideas are very different - but they both seem to be angling toward the same idea of money being a product in its own right, to buy and sell.
Bob Malone

+ / -

I guess our 2 ideas can be combined, the possibility to loan/save money to/from players and also to/from Econonia citizens through dedicated bank buildings.

You need to register or login to post a reply.