Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Please link stores together

Please link stores together

LP Paradoxian
RJ: LP Paradoxian

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
I was looking forward to the new changes but it has become a micromanagement nightmare. Make it possible to change all stores by changing one store, please.
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

+ / -

Total Posts: 79
There's a copy function. I think it takes me less than a minute to set up one store and then copy the others to it. I don't think it's a micro-management nightmare, but I do concede I'd be fine with them all linked. The thing is, some people want to sell more than 8 items, and they can't unless the stores aren't linked.
LP Paradoxian

+ / -

If I want to change a product or a product runs out I have to go through all my stores to change it.

I call that a nightmare.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I requested also a "link" function.
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
A way to link stores permanently would be nice. That way you could set up 6 stores selling this set of products and 6 selling this other set and sell 16 different things without having it be a nightmare of adjusting 12 separate stores.
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

+ / -

Total Posts: 79
"If I want to change a product or a product runs out I have to go through all my stores to change it.

I call that a nightmare."

Are you using the copy function? It hasn't been much of a problem for me, and my shelves have been running out every tick. I finally had to break down and purchase goods off B2B because things are selling so fast.

Really, with only 8 products, it seems pretty hyperbolic to call this a nightmare.
Bob Malone

+ / -

Nightmare or not, restocking ONE goods in stores may require around 18 clicks which is a bit too much. ( 2 clicks + 8x2 for copy )
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

Post Rating: 660
+ / -

Total Posts: 80
what about condensing all the shelves of all the store in a 'inline' management UI?

that is, store UI as it is remains, providing details about quantities world price quality stuff and links

then another UI has a table:
store name/type
8 small shelves
store name/type
8 small shelves
store name/type
8 small shelves
store name/type
8 small shelves
store name/type
8 small shelves

and this is where y ou can see at glance stores configuration and just change the products

near each store name, a copy and a paste link. those works only on store of the same type and allow to quickly push recall a store configuration
Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

+ / -

Total Posts: 104
Nightmare or not, restocking ONE goods in stores may require around 18 clicks which is a bit too much. ( 2 clicks + 8x2 for copy )

:-O
LP Paradoxian

+ / -

"Really, with only 8 products, it seems pretty hyperbolic to call this a nightmare."

There are people with a few dozen stores. If one product runs out they will have to hit that copy button a few dozen times, just to sell one product. I call that a nightmare.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
+1. Agree. The copy feature is nice, but it is not enough.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Don't worry, the structure change is just the beginning of the store interface overhaul, not the end of it.
Bob Malone

+ / -

Thanks for the "pastetoall" button, definitely an improvment.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Yea that paste-to-all definitely helps.

You need to register or login to post a reply.