Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Petition for currency change

Petition for currency change

George Melons
RJ: Albert Rubin

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 13
I, George Melons, along with parties signed on the bottom of this petition, ask the following of the Econosian Central Bank, and by extension, the government:

1. For the legal tender of Econosia be changed from it's current format (for the purposes of the document referred to as "dollars") to business jet wings.

a) Related to this should be the banning of production of business jet wings by unauthorised parties. However, the government should allow private means of production to relieve the current need to print dollars, under strict supervision.

b) For decimal subunits, retail facilities would be required by law to provide facilities that divide the business jet wings into appropriate pieces, complimented by ones that are capable of merging them back together. The initial cost of such a change would be in 85% covered by the government of Econosia, the rest paid by the retailers themselves.

The reasoning for these changes is simple: It is relatively easy to create a fake dollar. All you need these days is a company, access to the stock market, the help of the ECB, an appraiser, and some initial capital... Repeat as desired. But is it easy to create a fake business jet wing? I doubt it. With our police force being as strong as it is now, it would be relatively simple to stop any serious attempts at illegal money printing. Not to mention that even a simple robotic citizen would be capable of telling a government Q wing from one made in a garage shop in the southern commercial district. And what does that bring with itself? Less litigations related to fraud, because there will be less illegal currency - if any - in circulation.

Here are the parties that have officially endorsed this message:

1, Empty Inc, owner of Nutjob

2. Joseph Smith, owner of Smith Metals, chairman of Smith CC

3. Shadowy Mollusc, owner of Econosian Tire Corp.

4. Mark Denoron, owner of Denoron and Company. Inc

Note: If you wish to endorse this message, please do it as a post in this thread clearly stating you wish to do so. Your name shall be edited into the list. Companies owned/led as chairman are only included to ensure the Econosian government that you are a legitimate business owner.
Innocent Bystander
RJ: Matthew Matician

+ / -

Total Posts: 76
As a maker of high-quality business jet wings, I have to ask: under your proposal, am I considered an unauthorized party to produce business jet wings?
George Melons
RJ: Albert Rubin

+ / -

Total Posts: 13
Under my proposal, you will be required to either acquire a permit to produce said wings, which you are likely to receive unless the government has production facilities I'm not aware of, or cease production else you be prosecuted. I believe that even if the second case is true you will be compensated with an amount allowing you to restructure production.

You need to register or login to post a reply.