Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Newbie Basic Supplies Water & Electricity

Newbie Basic Supplies Water & Electricity

Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
There's an older post about this but just in case for newbies. There are some occasion when someone tries to monopolize this two basic items buying/sweeping water & electricity below .10 cents and listing it at a higher price discouraging new players. I and most regular like minded players usually try to counter this by putting small batches at reasonable prices on a daily basis but just in case (NOTE: FOR NEWBIES ONLY)this happen again you can put up a request for both items below .06-.08 for both items and I & like minded players will try to fill up those request.

Also don't forget to check out the Skype room post and join the community.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 162
And anyone who can't find either of these on the market at 0.10 or lower can freely igm me and I'll provide some at this price(0.06-0.08) as well. This goes for both servers.
Brad D'urso
RJ:
CO: Saul Tigh

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I can also help out any in game newbies with water at the same price, (0.06-0.08), in the event of market manipulation.
?? ?
RJ: Seann
CO: Warren Gates

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
Nobody offer high quality water(filtered)for sometime. I had request in B2B and need a lot for production.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
I think your price offer is too low for the quality you want. I don't think many people make it on CO anyways.
?? ?

+ / -

I used to buy at that quality and price, that`s why I offered that.
I still have 10 mil and it`s going down fast. Maybe that seller is no longer active.
I can pay more but nobody is putting it up in B2B.
?? ?

+ / -

Water (Filtered)
by Noble Group 100.00 100,000,000 $0.90

I just put up offer at double the price.
Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
If there are newbies that needs both the basic just send us an in game message I tried countering the elec & water manipulation daily before by listing small batches for both but this week the request and prices are just crazy so any newbies just send us an in game message when you have a request up for both basic items(.06-.08) there's also an active skype group : https://join.skype.com/h5VNcuVQKc77
Giant Kin
RJ: Giantkin
CO: Giant Kin

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
I dont know why the link updates but i just copied it from the room https://join.skype.com/j9oRcI4DZY3P
maybe its different for each person doing it?
very annoying that it changes.

anyhow. ALOT of elec water available for new players. just gotta ask.

Same with the Filtered water (well less so ofc) but you gotta find the right producer.
you could try to Message everyone In game... but that might be tedious.

Get skype. faster.

You need to register or login to post a reply.