Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » New Item Research

New Item Research

Billy Vierra
RJ: Saffrian
CO: Billy Vierra

Post Rating: 9
+ / -

Total Posts: 84
So I was thinking about when new items get added to the game. What if instead of just adding them straight in, you set a number that needs to be reached by the world to unlock it. Each person researching using that R&D lab could contribute I% of their research to that project.

Example:
New Product: Stainless Steel
Required Research: 25,000hrs at Industrial R%D

A player when using the Industrial R&D to research something else to a QL that would take 10hrs to complete. They could offer 10% time (making R&D take 11hrs to complete) but subtracting 1hr needed for Stainless Steel.

You also would not tell us what it would complete, just that Industrial R&D worldwide is on the edge of a breakthrough (whenever you have a new item to put out) and needs X hours more to complete it, would you like to donate.. Once the R&D is done for the item, you would do a world news item that it has been completed. Every company donating at least Y% of the time needed would get say, level Z for free. The top 10 contributors (company and CEO) would get a decent chunk of Company and Personal fame.

You could also then be able to link them, once stainless steel is completed it would auto open up (for R&D) surgical stainless steel, which would auto open up surgical bolts, etc.

Would add an interesting level to the game imho.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 146
I like that idea

You need to register or login to post a reply.