Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Musical Instruments

Musical Instruments

David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
As a musician I'd love to be able to build musical instruments and sell them in a guitar store.

This would involve several new buildings. Instruments would need a new factory, amps and effects possibly another, and the store. Tech would need at least one building for the guitar building industry, possibly two.

The product line could be simplified to these items maybe:

Instruments: acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, mandolin, banjo, etc.; other stringed instruments as desired for complexity.

Amps and effects: guitar amp, bass amp, speaker, PA system, effects unit, stomp box (these can of course be branched out into type if more complexity is desired; delay, distortion, reverb, chorus, flange, etc)

Each item has it's own raw materials, some of which already exist and some would have to be added to existing factories.

Guitar/bass/mandolin, etc -- wood, strings, accessories (this is a catch all for bridge, nut, tuners, etc., or these could be used individually for more complexity)

Amps and other electronic effects/instruments can be built through existing electronics factories, or in a specialized factory if desired.

If such a thing sounds good to you, Scott, but you would like a more detailed breakdown of how instruments are made, let me know and I'll draw up a better document.

You need to register or login to post a reply.