Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Minor Store Screen Suggestion (have items show # sold last t

Minor Store Screen Suggestion (have items show # sold last t

Galaga Galaxian
RJ: Galaga Galaxian

Post Rating: 18
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
I was thinking it might be useful if the store screen showed "# Sold last tick" in addition to Total Quantity, Sales Quantiy, and Average Sales Price. This would let the owner be able to tell at a quick glance if an Item requires restocking soon.

Its somewhat annoying to have to click into each item's individual stats screen to see how many are sold per tick. The charts give good info for a more concrete idea of consumption rate, but being able to check the whole store at a glance would be quite nice.

Nothing critical, but it is just something I thought of while checking my electronics store. Having a lot of fun with the game, and figured suggestions like this can help make it better. :) Thanks for reading.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 167
Yeah, this would be nice info to have at a glance from the store's main page. Would save me an awful lot of clicking.
Isaac Sachs
RJ: RHITMrB

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
For the love of god yes please.
Control Volume
RJ: ControlVolume
CO: Control Volume

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 43
yes please
John Doe
RJ: T-man
CO: T-man

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
This would be a good addition. I endorse it.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
I second this emotion.
Edwin Koch
RJ: Edwin Koch
CO: Duck Boot

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Galaga Galaxian, you are possibly the most insightful human being playing this game. Yes, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

Although it might be a while...we were going to get complicated hiring systems for CEO's in two days (two weeks ago)...I think Ratan's very busy
Dylan Wylie
RJ: Dylan1312
CO: Joel

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Yes please.
Galaga Galaxian
RJ: Galaga Galaxian

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Glad to see people agree with me! Here is hoping this gets added in. :)
Derp Aderp
RJ: Bertha Van Ation
CO: Fancy McPants

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 22
Agreed, this would be useful.
Nils Reino
RJ: Roma Riyadh
CO: Dalada

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Add this. Would greatly reduce the pain factor of managing stores.
Andrew Turner
RJ: Thomas Lazygun

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 44
Actually, you only want the amount sold last tick so you can calculates how long until you sell all your stock at current rates. Why not give that figure instead, to save some mental arithmetic?
Minwoo Hyeong
RJ: Dead Eyes

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
Maybe you haven't thought of this, and that's understandable given the nature of your suggestion, but what happens when it's time to restock? The amount of ticks left until depletion (TLUD) would be useless, and we'd be back to square one. Amount sold last tick (ASLT) would allow you to ballpark several things from the front page that are currently in the product page or you have to calculate from the product page (eg Total Revenue).

An estimated TLUD would be nice to have somewhere in the store interface since everyone is already calculating TLUD on their own, however. Ideally, the store interface could be turned into a graph format or something similarly efficient, but that's a lot of work while putting ASLT on the front page would be a huge boon for players while not requiring (too) much effort.

You need to register or login to post a reply.