Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » List of new players

List of new players

Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Would be nice to have a list of "top 5 newest players to join" let those veterens who want to help new players find out who they are
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Check out the idea I posted a few days ago Hajji... basically exactly what you're asking for...

http://www.ratjoy.com/forum/topic/idea-youngest-billionaires-ranking/
Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

+ / -

Total Posts: 71
We don't need any more tools that would let people put newbies out of business before they have a chance to really get going.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

It's very hard to not make money in this game, "going out of business" is only done by quitting the game. Every market I've entered has at one point in time been taken over by a megacorp. Hasn't stopped me from becoming a billionaire... They either leave after a week or two, or they stay and get sloppy. The only real way for another company to put you out of business is to become majority stock owner of your public company.
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

For me the list wouldn't be used to "put someone out of biz" but a tool to know who to help, whether it be to offer a job, give advice, or have supply an item

You need to register or login to post a reply.